- Department of Natural Resources Science
- University of Rhode Island
- Phone: 401.874.4552
- Fax: 401.874.4561
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: 105 Coastal Institute Building
1 Greenhouse Rd.
Kingston, RI 02881
- Website: https://www.uri.edu/ce/wq/
As program coordinator for the URI Watershed Watch program, Rhode Island’s largest volunteer water quality monitoring, I am actively involved in assessing water quality and watershed conditions throughout the state, including lakes, ponds, streams, salt ponds and marine beaches. Better integrating and understanding the linkages between inland, coastal and marine waters is critical for developing accurate assessments of current conditions and trends.